Cobb Cycling V-Flow Saddle
In high performance road bikes or triathlon bikes, there is a large difference in the seating positions compared to a more recreational type of bicycle. In the case of a triathlon bike, the rider is rotated much more forward, riding on a completely different part of the Pelvis area.
The V-flow saddle Features:
- Under seat Airflow management for improved chamois ventilation
- Specially formulated memory foam for all day comfort and to maintain blood flow
- Molded in, seat base design to help cradle and hold the rider, relieving lower back pain
- Saddle covering, selected to last for those long rides and work with any bike shorts
- Relief design to help eliminate numbness